Giá bán: Đang cập nhậtLiên hệ ngay
3DHISTECH is launching its next generation Pannoramic DESK digital slide-scanner capable of scanning single and double-width slides.
Mô hình Pannoramic DESK mới là một máy quét slide giá cả phải chăng để sử dụng trong lĩnh vực nghiên cứu, giáo dục và chẩn đoán thường quy lâm sàng. Nó là một công cụ đơn giản và dễ dàng để phân tích slide đông lạnh mới. Nó có thể được sử dụng như một máy quét toàn bộ tốc độ cao hoặc kính hiển vi kỹ thuật số xem trực tiếp.
Software version: Pannoramic Scanner 1.23 or higher
The new slide holder supports the double-width slides (width: 50.0 to 51.0 mm). A slide adapter is used for standard slides. Doublewidth slide scan requires license. A built-in sensor automatically detects whether a standard slide in slide adapter or a double-width slide is loaded.
The 4MP CIS camera has been replaced with a new 5MP CMOS high performance image capture camera offering 20% faster scanning speed compared to the same native optical resolution Pannoramic DESK model with 4MP CIS camera. Now the imaging part has been further improved by introducing the multichannel LED light source with a monochrome camera. Thanks to the monochrome camera, higher quantum efficiency is achieved.
The new Pannoramic DESK II DW model offers lower cost of ownership – due to longer life cycle and lower costs of operation - compared to any previous Pannoramic DESK models. It represents the most affordable brightfield scanner technology.
Having introduced the new Multichannel RGB LED wideband light source developed by 3DHISTECH, the color field of view is created by sequentially recording 3 images by RED, GREEN and BLUE wavelength transmitted light. High quality optical filters are used with the combination of wide spectrum white LEDs to create the wideband RED, GREEN and BLUE channels. Wideband RED, GREEN and BLUE light source components provide professional color fidelity and white balance.
• Ideal white balance
• While Halogen lamps are spectrally week in blue wavelength
• Blue channel had to be amplified electronically
• Amplified blue channel resulted more spectrum noise.
• The Multichannel wideband LED light source
• The intensity of the RGB channels are calculated by computer according to the applied camera sensor’s spectral sensitivity
• Spectral noise is equally low in all channels.
Pannoramic DESK II DW is available in four different native magnification/resolution options varying two different objectives and two different adapters:
The following native magnification options are available:
• the improved X-Y-Z stage for all Pannoramic scanners,
• the empowered scanner control unit for all Pannoramic scanners,
• the latest designs of image recording components embedded and
• the series of new functionality,
all Pannoramic scanners are becoming more and more user friendly, more laboratory workflow oriented, and more powerful digital pathology tools with the best cost-performance ratio.